EXCITING COMMERCIAL CASTING
Dynamic People who have (or retired from) visibly risky jobs AND who
have an annuity within their retirement plan*. We’re looking for people who made
the decision to purchase an annuity themselves or through their financial advisor.
Our ideal subjects are natural storytellers who would have fun getting paid to share
stories about their amazing job. *Potential subjects will be asked to legitimize the
Ideal jobs include people working in the following sectors:
• Mountaineers, Game Wardens
• Search & Rescue, Pararescue
• Structural Ironworkers, Suspension Bridge Maintenance
• Crane Operators, High Tension/Live Line Workers, Demolition Experts, Ice
Road Truckers, Ship Breakers, Hydroelectric Plant Workers, Environmental
GOODS & MATERIALS:
• Lumberjacks, Miners, Refinery Operators, Salt Mine Workers
SCIENCE & RESEARCH:
• Marine Biologists, Astronauts, Nuclear Technicians, Shipwreck Recovery
• Extreme Sports/X Games Athletes, Pro Athletes (Hockey, Football, Rugby),
Cirque Du Soleil Performers
Will be compensated for your time if selected
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Contact us ASAP at: Casting@DSCastingCompany.com with ALL of the following. Only complete submissions will be considered:
- Name and city/state where you live
- Phone number & Skype name
- Brief bio of who you are , what your risk-filled job is (or was, if
retired) and a bit about yourself
- Please confirm with a “Yes” that you indeed do have an annuity
plan that you decided to purchase.
- 3-4 pictures of yourself, ideally one in your work environment
Thank you and please feel free to spread the word!!
CASTING NATIONAL TV COMMERCIAL for MICROSOFT
Please share and spread the word!!!
We are looking for diverse, mobile, dynamic, energetic, and interesting people who RELY ON LAPTOPS who fit the following:
• UNIQUE STUDENTS: 18-30yrs old, who are currently in school (College, Grad School, or Non-Traditional School) **No science/No engineering students**
o Ideal candidates rely on LAPTOPS that allow them to work/study on the go
o They are pursuing unique, interesting projects in their studies and passions and they rely on their portable computers to get the job done
• UNIQUE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS: 23-33yrs old, Mobile and interesting careers **No science/No engineering careers**
o Ideal candidates rely on LAPTOPS that allow them to work/create on the go
- Examples include:
• Foreign Language interpreters who work and travel all over the world
• Talent/musical agents
• Celebrity Publicists/assistants
• People who work at museums/assistant curators/museum managers
TO BE CONSIDERED for this project, or you want to nominate somebody, please follow this link and fill out the form below ASAP:
We’re looking for altruistic developers and problem solvers who have made a positive impact using Google tools and platforms!
What does that mean? We’re looking for problem solvers, inventors, makers, doers who build on Google tools and platforms to make a difference in the world around them. They have identified a problem and used Google technology to create a solution. Our ideal candidates are not businesses or for-profit entities, but rather individuals making a difference.
We’re especially interested in stories of developers who are based in smaller cities and smaller towns all around the world - and not located in major cities or tech hubs.
The goal is to feature a variety of these amazing developers in a series of short films which will be released throughout 2019. For those selected, there will be monetary compensation offered plus incredible exposure.
If you're interested in being considered for this project, or you want to recommend somebody, please submit information on this Google Form:
Feel free to share!
Now Casting Real People GLOBALLY:
We want to hear your story!
Please follow us on our Facebook page to find out about casting opportunities as they arise!